Seattle at Canadian Border
Tulalip Resort & Casino
Seattle Ferris Wheel
Pike Place Market
TO BE HAPPY, YOU MUST LEARN TO FORGET YOURSELF – Edward Bulwer-Lytton – "ĐỂ ĐƯỢC HẠNH PHÚC, BẠN PHẢI HỌC CÁCH QUÊN CHÍNH MÌNH."
Quynh Huong • Vo Thuong Guitar
• Photos and images on this page are made for download and use. High resoultion digital or printed photos are available in a varieties of format for personal and business use. If you are interested, please reach out to me at De Coloures Studio and I’ll be happy to assist.
The Graffiti Wall@Pike Place
Seattle City's View
The View of Pier 70
The View of Seattle
Seattle Tours & Charter Service
Premier Attractions in Seattle
Washington Northwest Tours
Seattle Premier Attractions
• Tours Of Seattle. The company’s fleet has many 20-25-passenger mini-buses and comfortable 14-passenger vehicles to offer public and private tours full of fun and entertainment with knowledgeable guides who know and love Seattle! Mountains, Forests, Beaches, and the Emerald City. Let us be your host on the grand adventure!
• Seattle Tourmap. Seattle's #1 map for popular culture. Tourmap features a wide array of popular businesses that strive to enhance the visitor experience. Feature a broad overview of the major freeways and communities surrounding metropolitan Seattle and beyond Seattle. Seattle is a unique and diverse city; let Tourmap be your guide!
• Tour Northwest. The best Seattle attractions that you can see from the comfort of our spacious coach buses with hotel pickup and drop-off! All the best things to do in Seattle. Explore Seattle at your own pace on this private SUV and professionally guided city tour. Group charters and bus rental are available for your Seattle events.
• Seattle Premier Attractions. Your Guide to Seattle Fun – The Unlimited Possibility of A Single Day. Whether you’re looking for fun, excitement, education, or romance, explore our unique attractions online, then plan your own itinerary. Sightseeing & Tours - Arts & Culture - Outdoor Activities - Family Fun, and Animal Experiences.
The Port of Seattle
Space Needle in Seattle
Mount Rainier in Washington
The 5 most interesting facts about Seattle, WA. The state of Washington is the only state to be named after a United State president.
The biggest screw-up in Seattle. It was a nightmare at Fox Rent A Car at Sea-Tac airport, after 20 minutes of standing in line we were told that Fox Rent A Car couldn't honor the reservation we made a month before through EconomyBooking.com because there was an outstanding bill from the last rental. We don't remember ever renting from Fox Rent A Car before, we asked for proof of the unpaid bill and were told to contact the Corporate Head Quarter because there is no such information available at the retail counters. So we were screwed, no shoulder to cry on, we went to a few different car rentals and ended with the most reasonable Thrifty Car Rental. To rent a car in Seattle, it's a long process due to the low prices offered through third-party online booking, lack of information, and as well as slow customer service. After 1.5 hours in line at Thrifty Car Rental, we got a Toyota Corolla for $380.09 (the lowest in Sea-Tac airport) which would be $174.35 if Fox Rent A Car would have honored the reservation we had made for a Chevy Malibu or similar through EconomyBooking.com. It's long overdue and we've not received or heard anything from Fox Rent A Car about the outstanding bill they claimed at Sea-Tac airport. What do you expect, Seattle is a tourist city and this is how rental car services make money in Seattle. Do not rent a car through a third party online when you are going to Seattle.
Casino, Dining & Entertainment
Eat • Shop • Play • Stay
Blake Island Fast Ferry
Art, Music, Events & Shopping
• Angel of the Winds Casino Resort. Where guests fully Xperience the Xcitement. We offer a variety of hotel resort packages combining Xciting Xtras at a discounted rate! Be sure to try Chef Jerry’s favorite dish at Whiskey Prime Steakhouse, next time you visit! Sign Up Today! Win Up to $2,000 In Free Play. Hourly drawings and win up to $3,000.
• Explore Seattle (where traveler) . From Ballard to Capitol Hill and from Pioneer Square to Fremont, find things to do in Seattle, including restaurants, tours, nightlife, attractions, and shopping. Free things to do and we have the perfect way for you to spend the day. With 24/7 customer service, you’ll get support whenever you needed.
• Argosy Cruises. Sightseeing cruises in and around Seattle. Experience the very best views of Seattle from the water on one of our sightseeing cruises with a full-service bar. Hop on this 1-hour narrated cruise, you’ll see and know Seattle like a local with stunning views and the neat history Seattle has to offer. Fun and adventure start with us!
• Pioneer Square. Your Guide to Seattle Culture, Art, Music, History, Events, Shopping, Dining, and Hidden Waterfalls. Experience Seattle’s early history in Pioneer Square Park. Join Seattle’s Original First Thursday Art Walk in Pioneer Square. Explore the Neighborhood. Learn More About Upcoming Events of Seattle’s Central Waterfront.
Seattle had many attractions such as the famous Space Needle, the Woodland Zoo, the Museum of Flight, and many more. As one of the most famous attractions, the Space Needle deserves fame for it has the most stunning views of the city from above. As for the most amusing, the Museum of Flight was really exhilarating, for we spent literally hours looking at all the exhibits. The planes on display in the main gallery were great, giving a good overview of plane's history and change over time. The war sections were interesting, and there was plenty of supplementary information about everything we saw. Had a walk through the Air Force One and a Concorde which were awesome. The Woodland Zoo was a larger zoo than one would guess and had some fun aspects inside. We also spent time at the Flying Heritage Collection which was my favorite site in Seattle for they had many WWII planes and 3 tanks. Being a fan of historic planes and tanks, the collection was fascinating and very enjoyable. We went to a Kraftwerk Concert at the Paramount Theatre on Wednesday evening, though I didn't enjoy the type of music and disliked the tracks, I am really amazed at how well preserved and beautiful the inside of this theater is. It was placed on the U.S National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Seattle Pike Place Market, is an open-air shopping center like chợ Bến Thành in Saigon, Vietnam. The foods are good, only a little expensive compared to San Francisco. Be sure to stop at Pike Place Chowder, here they serve a wide variety of the best chowders, along with sandwiches and salad. It was a good half hour waiting in line during weekdays, and on the weekend it was so crowded we walked 6-7 blocks to Westlake Shopping Center for their delicious clam chowders.
Seattle Seafeast for 2
Hotel Nexus Seattle Downtown
Museum of Pop Culture
Seattle’s Finest Noodle House
• The Crab Pot Restaurant and Bar Seattle on Miner’s Landing Pier 57 is a fun and casual restaurant specializing in delicious seafood. It’s famous for its incredible Seafeast which comes with snow crab, Dungeness crab, steamed clams, shrimp, Pacific mussels, andouille sausage, red potatoes, and corn on the cob.
• Hotel Nexus Seattle's in the heart of Northgate with I-5 access and is close to the shopping and dining centers of North Seattle. Nexus Seattle is the epitome of comfortable accommodations with a retro flair. And, our complimentary shuttle service makes the trip even easier. Dog-Friendly Rooms Available by Request. Free Guest Parking.
• Museum of Pop Culture. Our mission is to make creative expression a life-changing force by offering experiences that inspire and connect our communities. Museum admission includes 12 exhibitions. We offer timed ticketing and Plan-Ahead Pricing, so you can make the best ticket purchase to fit your budget and schedule.
• Hue Ky Mi Gia. Seattle’s Finest Noodle House. The variety of noodle soups at Hue Ky Mi Gia is dizzying. Each and every one of them is a winner in its own right. But if you're feeling overwhelmed by the choices, the succulent braised duck bowl noodle with bok choy, and shiitake mushrooms is a perfect combination you won’t forget!
Seattle Ferris Wheel one of the biggest Ferris wheels in U.S.A., over 17 stories at 175-feet tall on a clear day you can see beautiful Mount Rainier, they said. Though a bit expensive, it was fun to went up with my 14 year old son at night. Not much to see over the water but Seattle skyline was amazing and seeing the wheel itself lit up was cool.
Although there were lots of sightseeing, Seattle downtown is a mess driving wise with expensive parking fees. Seattle has no incometax, so they cover it with consumption taxes and supprise fees like rental car, bridge crossing, and make sure you pay for enough time that you park, city likes to give tickets left and right.